Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Journal: 2022 Inktober Late November

 Hello again.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 16, Fowl

So this another five of my Inktober... 

16, Fowl ... as I read the word... immediatly I thought Chicken or Poultry, but then I decide to Google it to make sure I draw it right. So I was right, and  while at it, I was looking for a reference and I picked Guinea Fowl. So that's my Fowl.

Next,  Salty... I originally want to draw a Salty gesture/mimic, but I decided to go basic instead, with a word that I hope can put the mood right 😆

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 17, Salty
 

For 18th...Scrape, a bit easy tho to put it in the right composition  a bit challenging for me. I do bake so , I got the Scrape ^^

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 19. Scrape
 

Then, Ponytail ... my default hair style 😁

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 19, Ponytail

Last , Bluff . Poker, that what I thought but then after I finish the drawing, I realized I should've put a three or lower card to emphasized the bluff part, but whatever 😄.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 20, Bluff
 

That's for today's post.. till next month, have a great day ^^.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment