Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Miscellaneous: DTIYS Again

 I did it again.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Ghostegg DTIYS

With my clip art production on pending, I didn;t have anything colorful to post... add to that, I recently start to uploading my Inktober drawing... which I did in Black and White. 

So for variation I was looking for DTYS, aside as a practice, it also doing a good job to add color to my Instagram post.

For now I picked three,

First, from Ghostegg, this artist drawing a cute ghost character, in my DTYS I draw my own character as the ghost, I like the simplicity of this art and the colors.

ThroughDDayBlogger
#ghostegg20k

 And then I draw art from Lemonaulait , I was hooked by the color and the frogs πŸ˜†

ThroughDDayBlogger
LemonAuLait DTIYS

ThroughDDayBlogger
#lemonaulait23k

 Again, I add my character in the art ^^

And last but not least. my DTIYS for Thuraya

ThroughDDayBlogger
Thuraya DTIYS

ThroughDDayBlogger
#thuraya20k

I LOVE the color palette and the style, so I try hard to emulate the style too, but there still need the "me" part... so Duck into Cat, the house into small cottage , not that I got cottage but I like cottage, I wish I live in it one day 😁 and I don't know the flower on the original art, but for mine I choose Poppy, because ... I like the flower, I drew one before and it looks similar with the original art's flowerπŸ˜….

For all this DTIYS , I actually record the process... I will check if the footage can be use and share it to my YT soon .. I wish ...soon 😌.

That's for today post... till next time, have a great day.


No comments :

Post a Comment