Thursday, May 19, 2022

Creative Market: Hospital Clip Art

 Info!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Hospital Card

 I think I'm doing good .. I am.

I started to working on my blog/journal, I'm still baking bread and selling them ( just re-started this) and more ... the only stuff that still fail to re-start is my intermittent fasting and I predict ... it's not gonna re-started anytime soon.

I know I'm a very slow pace person, I enjoy it tho but also it frustrated me 😅, and because it just start to settle ... I'm concern about my upcoming "out town trip" I know for fact it will thrown me out of the schedule again, but its a must trip ... not a healing trip ... but more like business trip.

Anyway, I'm still gonna work around it like I always did;. For today, I will share a "forgot to post"clipart ... HOSPITAL

It was inspired by medical theme Korean Television Series ... well not specific about the particular series, but more about the overall theme.

Ready at my Creative Market

>>> Hospital Creative Market

 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Hospital Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlogger
What U Get Hospital Clip Art

For today ... that's it LOL.  Till next post, have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment