Thursday, May 12, 2022

Society6 : Heart Shape for Love and Lovely

 The White color scheme ... 


Lovely Field Placemat

Today is my Society6 shop turn ... it's been a long time I update it, so while I'm at it I make a pattern with two color chart (?!) I also learn a different pattern making way (?!) I will try to play with it for the rest 😆 of this year Society6 pattern.

The White one ... kinda like European .. Danish ... Swedish ... simple design , I like it. This would be great for gift or home decor ^^

I'm on the clock so ... here they are ,

>>> Love Garden Tablecloth

>>> Love Garden Serving Tray

>>> Love Garden Mini Art Print

Love Garden Tablecloth

Love Garden Serving Tray

Love Garden Mini Art Print

And then , 

>>> Lovely Field Placemat

>>> Lovely Field Desk Mat

>>> Lovely Field Coaster

>>> Lovely Field Travel Mug


Lovely Field Desk Mat

Lovely Field Coaster

Lovely Field Travel Mug

That's for today post ...  till next post, have a good day.

No comments :

Post a Comment