Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Creative Market: Love and Lemonade

 It's Ade ...

ThroughDDayBlogger
Lemonade Stand Art Print

This year February already pass , Valentine also done ... but since I already plan to make this ... therefore here it is.

For this theme I'm using my new characters and I try to make it as simple as I could. 

>>> Creative Market Heart Time

ThroughDDayBlogger
Heart Time Card

ThroughDDayBlogger
Heart Time Clipart

ThroughDDayBlogger
Heart Time What You Get

I know Lemonade ... and then I watch Korean Cafe Vlog and introduce to Strawberry Ade or Mango Ade etc. At first I thought " ade" as new kind of drink recipe like "latte" Until one day I just realized ... " ahh ... it Ade like Lemon-ade "

Anyway ... I like Lemonade ... Lemon tea is good too. So this time ... after "hiatus" for months ... I start to make clip art that comfortable for me ... thus Lemonade. 

>>> Creative Market Lemonade Stand

ThroughDDayBlogger
Lemonade Stand Clipart

 

ThroughDDayBlogger
What You Get Lemonade Stand Clip Art

There's lot going on in my daily life, so I far behind on my online shop and blog. But I'll look forward to pay it back ^^.

Till next post, have a great day.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment