Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Interesting: May Webtoon Champion

These are some that piqued my interest.

ThroughDDayBlogger
A Way To Protect The Lovable You (Image from internet)

I still got more , but for now and more recent, these are what I read. Others need more development before I could share.

Long time no post, I was late by miles away, but I still and will working on it. Tho while working on it, I also indulge on my-kinda- bad habit of reading too much manga or manhwa or webtoon. And it's not really I read tons of it, it's more I re-read it many many times.

Like I mentions before on my last last post , Isekai theme kinda flooded my reading library these past years ... and honestly some of them are not my cup of tea and most of them had a similar plot. But nevertheless, if you bored enough to keep looking you will found some that  worth reading .

And for my comeback post, I will share some of the worth I found.

How to Get My Husband on My Side 

ThroughDDayBlogger
How to Get My Husband on My Side (Image from Internet)

"To save his kingdom, my father desperately begged the fifth groom to take my hand to marry. The problem was that the man I had to marry, the legendary knight of the North, was the man who would end up killing me and my family. I have to find a way to survive."
 
Like always I'm not gonna write about the story too much but more about what I like about it in general and what I don't.

What I like ..... the art is beautiful, the way the artist draw the male and female is really good and fit this kind of story genre which is ROMANCE.
 
Characters and character development are good, The female lead pretty and had skill tho it yet reveal what it use for the story. The male ... typical strong powerful top notch male lead.

Good story ... but it's too slow pace for me ... but understandable ... we can't rush art and business is about timing.

What I don't like.... its about ISEKAI to a novel , at first I always thought how these kind of story gonna end... but the more I read about it ... the more I feel it's like a template to gave the Main Character sort of premonition about the story thus can steer their way to develop and behave for story sake... but still ...weird.

And its about a female that already married for five times (?!) before the story began ... I mean .. looking from the era where the story played out and the age and for the sake of common sense ... it's a bit too much for me , but the story develop in to lighter than its "original" novel intended so ... good I guess, yet still not settle no nice for me.

Overall, I look forward for the story.. for the romance and the art.

 I Became the Wife of the Male Lead 

ThroughDDayBlogger
I Became the Wife of the Male Lead (image from internet)
 

"I possessed the body of “Fiona,” the final villainess whose soul was sentenced to eternal suffering after her gruesome demise at the hands of the world’s hero.
She was tortured by her own family just because she was an illegitimate child.
And so… arriving six years before the start of the novel, I was sent to war at the age of thirteen! Fortunately, as the story’s greatest villainess, "
 
 Another Iseakaid to NOVEL ... and worse ... the protagonist is the author 😑. Yet ... aside from the story synopsis .. the "author" seems to don't know anything at all.

But the art .... is good , characters... good but I still need to see how those characters gonna be a help for the story. Again ... I only tune in for the romance story and the art... its entertaining enough to see a skillful female lead.

A Way To Protect The Lovable You

ThroughDDayBlogger
A Way To Protect The Lovable You (image from internet)

"Despite being the daughter of the Holy Empire’s most revered divine leader,Leticia is rumored to be a ruthless, bloodthirsty tyrant.The thing is… none of the rumors are true!After years of living as her vindictive mother’s scapegoat,Leticia is ultimately cursed to die if she doesn’t kill her beloved husband, King Ditrian, with her own two hands. But when the clock miraculously resets to mere days before their wedding, she gets a second chance to save not only Ditrian, but his entire kingdom. This time, will the world recognize the real Leticia before it’s too late, or is history doomed to repeat itself?"
 
 I LOVE the art, from other two story that I share today ... this story art is the BEST for me. Its not as glamour as the previous two abut it works really well on describing the female character . Others characters also had a good art ... enough to illustrate them without emphasis too much about the appearance ...(kinda feeling)
 
Story also the best from previous two (imo) it's about reversing time. So it's not about falling in to a novel but about a story from far away land.
 
The story getting into the good part... I am looking forward for it.
 
That's for today post .. till next post.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment