Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Journal: 2022 January's Highlight

 It's late ... but here I come.

ThroughDDayBlogger
January 2022

So ... for January I choose Egg sandwich, Mocha Cake ... tho it look like Chocolate cake... because while drawing I was enjoying Chocolate cake 😅 and my CNY's cookies.

Yes ... I'm eating a lot in January.

Egg sandwich ... it's not particular about the Egg sandwich, I made those too last year ... but I want to draw it LOL ... Its a representative for the bread that I made in January.

ThroughDDayBlogger
My January-ish Instagram Post

While drawing this piece, I really try to utilize some of brushes that I never use or am I??? Anyway, I like it  from the three ... I like the Egg sandwich looks LOL.

Okay, not much to be write in this post, so .. till next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment