Wednesday, February 24, 2021

RedBubble & Society6: Pink Jeans Vase and Blue Yellow Vase

 It is a straight forward naming.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Blue Yellow Vase Cutting Board

I like this pattern ... so much so... I also made it in different color for other store 😁.

I was checking or rather only looking a round my online store  and I wasn't happy with some design. I like some of them when I made them ... but frankly some of them just because I didn't know what to make.

So I think I need to erase some of them... which again... I do this once a while.

So far I am not satisfied with my stores ... I would love to have a sync type of design or vibe or technique or anything that had one breath... but I will take my time to find that breath.

Today's design also born from my desperation to create something. And once again "when confuse go to basic" come to the rescue.

I post this on my RedBubble

>>> RedBubble BarelyDevi

>>> Pink Jeans Vase Shower Curtain

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pink Jeans Vase Shower Curtain

 

>>> Pink Jeans Vase Throw Pillow


 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pink Jeans Vase Throw Pillow

>>> Pink Jeans Vase Face Mask

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pink Jeans Vase Face Mask

 

>>> Pink Jeans Vase Postcard

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pink Jeans Vase Postcard

 

And my Society6 

>>> CoolCubCabin Society6

>>> Blue Yellow Vase Cutting Board

>>> Blue Yellow Vase Coasters

ThroughDDayBlogger
Blue Yellow Vase Coasters

 

>>> Blue Yellow Vase Outdoor Floor Cushion

ThroughDDayBlogger
Blue Yellow Vase Outdoor Cushion

 

>>> Blue Yellow Vase Tote Bag

ThroughDDayBlogger
Blue Yellow Vase Tote Bag

 

>>> Blue Yellow Vase Sticker

ThroughDDayBlogger
Blue Yellow Vase Sticker

That's for today.. till next time. Stay safe and have a nice day ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment