Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Journal: Hype!

 Long time ago I made Monthly Delight ...


January 2021 Hype


I dunno if I write or use the word hype correctly... but nevertheless it about things that excite me in that Month.

I just finish the art today... so both for January and February was made today LOL.

Tho February sill got more than ten days to go... but next week I wish to post something else, so today is appropriate and I already know what "hype" me this month too.

For January, Baking , Gua Sha and Stretching.

Baking is something I do from time to time now... but in January I made birthday cake for my mom and I wrote "Happy Birthday Mama" on the cake. It's simple and perhaps for some people that was nothing to be hype or proud... I do. 

That was my first time write on the cake and it was fun... my cake turn out delicious too. The look might not perfect... but I accept it that way.

Gua sha... me and my friend were excited about gua sha. I got mine since long time ago and I did use it from time to time. But last month my friend started to use it... so we having fun talk about it.

Stretch ... not yet Yoga.. I also did some exercise... I like it so far. Not excessive , because I would be sick of it if it was to excessive ( I am not an exercise person)... but the exercise I choose did gave me result... which the more reason why I like it .


February 2021

February 2021 Hype

Jade Roller ... Aside from Gua Sha , I also interest  with face roller and I bought one. I use Gua Sha for acupuncture point ... but this roller for applying serum or perhaps just for fun LOL.

Again baking... this time I also try to bake Bundt cake. A success... but I will keep practice and look for better recipe.

Also baking cookies for Chinese New Year ... I made lots of cookies. Some of them I made before... but others were first time... and all of them are success.

When I made these art ... I feel very joyful... every brush stroke seems to release my tension. And see the result make me feel bubbly 😊.

Only use two color because I am not good with coloring ..yet. So For now I'm gonna play with two colors only.

That's for today post.. see you next time... stay safe and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment