Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Interesting : Webtoons Again

 After fasting for almost a month ... 


 

My addiction relapse tho today ... my this time addiction subsided.

Yeah, I try to limit my time with manga or webtoons last month, this is something that I do regularly because I am aware of my manga addiction and how much it took my time from my work. Still I enjoy it LOL.

Reading manga addiction need more attention and focus and hard work than social media... with social media... my withdrawal not bothering me ... because ... I got nothing to gain from it... but with reading manga I got ... distract LOL.

Anyhow I still read it and still try to control it. So for today post I'll share what webtoons that make me feel joyful. I read a lot webtoons ... but not many worth to continue imo.

Isekai theme still dominate the theme as well as turn back time or reincarnation ... but most of it  really just kinda meh for me because I'm not fond with tragic , overly mellow and unnecessary trauma story. As well as harem type of story... romance for me is a pair game not a pack game.

I found some story that made me thought about it for days... I thought I like the story/webtoon, but turn out I was thinking about it because it create conflict within me. By that I mean is, I like the art , I like the characters so I thought I must be like the story...turn out,  No.. the story is not my type.. that's why I was thinking about it... because something is not right  It irks me 😒

Another story ... good art... mediocre character ... slow pace of story which lead to a type of story that I don't fond of. ARGH!

And some ... developed so fast which made it not relatable.

In the middle of all of that and more ... I still found story that I enjoy.

 Miss Not So Sidekick


"Hyejung loved to read to escape her daily stress. But that's before she woke up inside the bizarre world of her favorite novel! Instead of the main heroine who courts three eligible men, she is now Latte Ectrie - a minor villain that everyone hates?! One way or another, it's a chance to live out her most beloved storyline, with popcorn in hand to watch all the drama! Taking charge of the narrative takes on a whole new meaning!"

Isekai checked... in to novel checked... Not fond at all. But great character, good art and enjoyable story. It's funny and witty not overly diabetic type of story... lovely! 

I recommend! It's kinda remind me of Beware of Villainess  , but the main character is a side-character in the novel not the villainess  , but the way the story twist in to new story kinda similar .

I like this kind of story because the character embrace them self and use the "second life" they've got joyfully, either from go back in time or born as a character that they know had a certain ending they still do their best which for me that's what make it enjoyable and funny.

I hope it will end well and from the overall package so far I have a good feeling about this. 

Next... Trash of the Count's Family

 

" I woke up inside of a novel. And in the body of that lout from the Count's family... Also, the main character that utterly destroyed me in the story, Choi Han is coming."

Also Isekai theme.. I read the spoiler tho and if not mistaken the story will explain about why and how they got "isekaid" .. which good.

But I read this manga before I look at the spoiler and the point that got me interested was... the main character is male. I read lots of female lead Isekai story and some male but for webtoon ... this the first one.

The story is good ... tho I  assume it will get darker but I hope the character can maintain its "character" or personality. Art is good, story is good. I like how the main character is someone  smart yet not arrogant or overly confident. How he prepared step by step to avoid his "supposed" misfortune ending also enjoyable... clever but not cunning. I assume nothing romance happen... which I am happy and don;t mind. Team work story always welcome more than cheesy romance.

I wish for a good story... for good webtoons story that suit my taste really are limited.

And that's for today LOL ... there are more I want to put in here but .... those webtoons need more contemplating before I post it... just in case it twisted in to the story that I don't like.. or to slow... or else. 

That's for today.. have a great day.


No comments :

Post a Comment