Thursday, December 26, 2019

RedBubble & Society6: Let's Be Merry and See You Next Year

Pattern from my clip art to my other stores...

COF
Christmas Outdoor Floor

>>> Outdoor Floor Cushion
I finish this year with .... OKAY...

I didn't draw at all... that's sad ...
I really don;t know what to say by this end of year post, despite many things not coming through, some things that does change... I lost weight LOL, this important for me, because it meant I can use my old clotes, thus saving money.. I need that.

On my store issue, Etsy still not doing good, but my CreativeMarket does and I am grateful for that...  I hope next year would be better.

I always have plan on my pocket, too much so I can keep up with it. But I know some of them I already mention on my blog, so I will recheck what I wrote and pay it ... not because I don;t want to do it in the first place... but I am really easy to be distract 😅

Right now my schedule are packed, there are things should be done before next year... bills to pay, storage inventory (?!) ... Not because those are my 2019 resolution ... but because that what I monthly do ,LOL.

I manage to post my blog post weekly (most of time) and I feel this blog already part of me, as a journal so I can check on my own self. I proud of it.

Enough about that ... let me share  this late design LOL...


CP
Christmas Poster

>>> Poster


CFMP
Christmas Frame Mini Print

>>> Framed Mini Art Print


CC
Christmas Coasters

>>> Christmas Coaster


SC
Christmas Cards

>>> Stationery Cards


CTM
Christmas Travel Mug
>>> Travel Mug

RedBubble Store

RBTS
T-Shirt
>>> T-Shirt

RBGT
Chiffon Top
>>> Chiffon Top


RBGT
Graphic Tee
>>> Graphic Tee

RBIC
Phone Case
>>> Phone Case


RBS
Socks
>>> Socks

Thank you for this year,  enjoy and till next year ^^.

No comments :

Post a Comment