Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Creative Market: Piggies Spooky Party

I know it's not the time for it.
PSP
Piggy Spooky
Because if I pending to post this then, I might forget.

While working for Christmas Piggy, last week... I also work on this.
This was my attempt to complete my set, my Owl character and Penguin got this theme, so I want my Piggy and Bear has it too.


I was thinking to colored the Piggy, but not enough contras so I use Pink and White instead. Not using many piggies too, because don't want to crowded the package.

For now, only on Creative Market shop, check link below 😁
>>> Piggy Spooky Party
WUGPSP
What U Get

PSPSTS
Spooky T-Shirt

PSPSM
Spooky Mug

PSPS
Spooky Sticker

PSPAP
Spooky Art Print

PSPSAP2
Spooky Art Print 2

PSPSPC
Spooky Phone Case

PSPS2
Spooky Sticker 2

That's for today, have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment