Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Interesting: November Now December Manga Favorite

I'm hungry ...
OHC
Ouran Host Club
 Everytime I write about this topic ... I need to check what Mangas I already mention in previous ... previous posts.

Last post for this year about this topic, I do realize lots of manga that I mention before doesn't have significant improvement ... but I'll patiently waiting, luckily all mangas I mentioned yet to disappoint me or develop in to story that I don't like.

That been said ... still there were lots of manga that make me hate my self for read it.

For this month and last month I actually read pretty much what I mentioned already ... so I'm at lost now.

But .. thanks to this topic, I found some of my old time fav mangas.

Let's start! ( and hopefully I found new manga that interesting enough to share for next month ...LOL)

Cafe Kichijoji


CK
Cafe Kichijoji
"Irasshai!" Welcome to the most unruly cafe in Kichijouji and its charming staff of five who have absolutely nothing in common. When tempers rise, so do mop handles, giant boulders and repair bills. Meet Jun, a mild mannered high school student with a sharp tongue and superhuman strength. Tarou, a clean freak with a deadly aim in the art of mopping. Maki, a sloppy, lazy woman chaser. Minagawa, a talented pastry chef equally skilled in the arts of voodoo, and the impulsive, cheerful, though desperately unfortunate Tokumi. A feast of comedy based on the popular Japanese radio drama."

Cafe and cat .... Things I love. Slice of life vibe ... really does help me to relax about life.

FYI ,Kichijoji ... there is a district (?!) in Tokyo with same name ... I visit it because it's sound familiar ( this manga of course)  and it's a fine area... near Ghibli Studio ... I definitely recommend it.

And then  Ouran High School Host Club

OHSHC
Ouran High School Host Club
"In this screwball romantic comedy, Haruhi, a poor girl at a rich kids' school, is forced to repay an $80,000 debt by working for the school's swankiest, all-male club--as a boy! There, she discovers just how wealthy the six members are and how different the rich are from everybody else... "
Before read the manga, I actually watch the anime first . I love the music and light story ... about time to end, there is climax story ... that in my opinion .. a bit too heavy for this manga genre ... but all good... all well.  Recommended.

Then .... The Seamstress Girl

SG
Seamtress Girl

"Left with memories of a past life, Ewey was born into the Artisan noble family of Nylle. However, after it was determined she did not possess the ability to make “Divine Protection Embroidery”, she was exploited and spent her days in a living hell. By chance, she was picked up as a seamstress by the kindhearted nobleman, Kalosthylla Roden. Grateful to Roden, she used the “Divine Protection Embroidery” she'd never shown her family, and made him sachet as a present. Adding in the power of the “Spirits” she'd always interacted with, the sachet she finished became an item on the level of a national treasure, and Ewey's life takes yet another welcome turn."

Typical Isekai manga ... (about having past life memory) ... but different approaches  from other Isekai manga with  female lead character. While other will rely on princess or noble status and all typical stuff (smart n pretty stuff)... this manga use art (embroidery) skill for the lead character talent and as center of the story.

Sadly ... only two chapter till now ... I try to read the web novel (yes... this typical genre usually got web novel ) NO LUCK!I am curious MAX!

Anyway... that's my manga report for today post... give it a shot or re-shot if you need something to read ^^.
Have a nice day , see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment