Saturday, December 14, 2019

Society6 BarelyDevi: Coral and Purple

Another product that I forgot to mention ... ( I think...)

CMPS
Coral Mermaid Pillow Sham
I'm squeeze everything that I can squeeze ... This year I've yet to doodle, therefor to made accomplished something feeling ... I use (like always) what I've got.

Plus, I forgot that I got this store๐Ÿ˜….

I post this ahead from my schedule, since I will be out of town tomorrow for a week ... yeah I've should have gadget to update my blog on the road... but... when I am away ... I tends to forget things even more. So ahead post it is.

This account is suppose to sell my hand drawn , so that's why I don't update it frequently, especially this year, since I've yet to draw anything. Hopefully soon.

That's my reason for neglected this shop ... meanwhile please do enjoy the gallery and visit my Instagram so you can see what I'm doing/making ... just because I'm not drawing doesn't meant I didn't do anything ๐Ÿ˜… ... I do a lot .... most of them daydreaming ...

Anyhow ... this is my post for to day, see you next post.

CMFP
Coral Mermaid Floor Pillow

CMS
Coral Mermaid Sticker

CMM
Coral Mermaid Mug

CMMP
Coral Mermaid Mini Print

PMSC
Purple Mermaid Stationery Card

PMTM
Purple Mermaid Travel Mug

PMTB
Purple Mermaid Tote Bag

PMP
Purple Mermaid Pouches


Have  a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment