Saturday, November 30, 2019

Creative Market: Piggy's Merry Christmas

I pay it!
PCPCs
Piggy's Christmas Phone Case


Four more post before this year end.

This blog was my pay off from last missed post, just need to pay it now or never.

I'm back  with my newest clip at to celebrate a Christmas, Green, Red and Gold color does feel like holiday for me.

I did prepare for my Bear character for Christmas clip art too, but right now I'm gonna focus on freelance job that I got, but I'll definitely put it out as soon as I can.

I'm really proud of how fast I finish this Piggy Christmas clipart, I sketch it yesterday and now it's done... what drive me was...I need to post variation on my post ( mention this before ) and actually it really help me to de-stress my self.

Drawing, always my number one way to de-compressed . For some reason I felt so restless lately, I'm still trying to be aware of the cause of my restlessness. Hmmm .... this make me hard to concentrate on my tasks ...

Anyhow... enough of that, let me present my latest baby .... for now I post it only on my Creative Market ... again Etsy still not  favorable for me (again).

>>> Piggy's Christmas Creative Market

PCPV
Piggy's Christmas

WUG
What You Get Piggy's Christmas

PCPs
Piggy's Christmas Poster

PCTS
Piggy's Christmas T-Shirt

PCPC
Piggy's Christmas Paper Cup

PCC
Piggy's Christmas Card

PCP
Piggy's Christmas Pillow

PSS
Piggy's Christmas Stickers
That's for today post, see you soon on my next post. Have a great day and weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment