Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Creative Market & Etsy: Coloring Thankful

November is NOW!

TCP
Thanksgiving WGS Coloring Pages


 Right now I'm in the middle of hectic situation , my mind scattered to attend or thinking so many stuff.

I thought I can sort it all out by end of last month, but I was wrong.

So again as my default mode while minding other stuff, coloring pages became my way to kept my store alive, tho my Etsy is in critical condition, but ... I'll sort it out it later.

This coloring pages using my last year Thanksgiving clip art.
>>> Thanksgiving Waddle Gobble Creative Market

And for this coloring pages, can be found at ...
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

TWGSCP1
Thanksgiving WGS 1

TWGSCP2
Thanksgiving WGS 2

TGWGS3
Thanksgiving WGS 3

TWGS4
Thanksgiving WGS 4

TWGS5
Thanksgiving WGS 5

That's for today's blog, support me with like, share, comment and buy ^^ OR, visit my Ko-Fi (link*) and support me there ^^

Thank you and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment