Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Creative Market, Etsy And Socitey6CoolCubCabin : Circus Talent

I've been want to make this for a long time.
Circus Theme CP
Circus Theme Clip Art

This themed clip art is one of many theme in my to do list.

After two previous clip art, I'm still in high spirit to produce more and i do still got something to make. I love when I'm this productive 😆.

Yesterday was Chinese New Year, so before that I was busy preparing stuff for the celebration. Many things need to be done... one of it is bake a cookies, and this year instead of buying, my mom decided we will bake it on our own like the old days and that (she decided) was my responsibility... and that what i did.

So let's jump straight to my newest  clip art.

Circus Digital Clipart
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

WUG
What You Get

CTS
Circus T-Shirt

CAP
Circus Art Print

Circus Art Print2
Circus  Art Print 2

CBC
Circus Baby Cloth

CPCup
Circus Paper Cup

CSB
Circus String Bag

CCP
Circus Canvas Print
I was looking at this clip art and I thought it will be nice to put it on stuff, so i made one and put it on my Society6 shop (CoolCubCabin) *link , I named it TALENT.

I love how colorful and clean (somehow) this pattern is, fit for nursery or children's room.
TTB
Talent Throw Blanket

TT
Talent Tray

TC
Talent Curtain

TP
Talent Poster

TC
Talent Coasters

TP
Talent Pouches
That's for today post, have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment