Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Creative Market & Etsy : Piggy Love

Last year, i notice i made less clip art than a year before.
PLSB
Piggy Love String Bag


This year, I aim for better result. I still got list from last year, themes that i want to make.

On top of that i sensed ( uwaw , ) that this year gonna be though year for me , either for personal matter or work or maybe this just a bad day ... i dunno. Still, hopefully i can get it through without any damage.

I've learn that last year, i use to wait for an event near by and then start to get ideas or started to thinking what to make. This year, i'm gonna read the future  ... what a beautiful opening for my too early  Valentine blog post 😎.

This year, i planned to go on vacation, meaning i need to saving works to post and upload just to make a mirage that i was active (aren't all people lika that ?!), but before that i'm gonna travel to extend my passport , make some visa, bla bla bla ... which by all means reduce my work time, so i am overwhelming now and also a bit panic.

But I'll pass this. Like always.

I promised my self that i'm going to read this year, not just a romance and manga , but something classic like Shakespeare and informative like ... self development book or similar . I determined to change some of my "bad" or unproductive and unhealthy habits ... i become morning person by the way somewhere in the middle of last year , i reduce my coffee intakes and scrub regularly, so yeah .. this year  I'm gonna add more to my healthy habit.

Enough for my personal development , now let me show you my Piggy Love, a Valentine day theme clip art with my new character ... Pink Piggies.

>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy
Piggy Love
Piggy Love Clip Art

PLWUG
Piggy Love What You Get

PLAP
Piggy Love Art print

PLTS
Piggy Love T-Shrit

PLPC
Piggy Love Post Card

PLM
Piggy Love Mug

PLP
Piggy Love Pillow

That's for today post. Have a nice day, and see you next post.


No comments :

Post a Comment