Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Hello 2019 , Nice To Meet You

2019
2019

I stepped into 2019 with ease , last year ( after i re-read my blog post ) i came into 2018 with overwhelming feeling to  finish a lot of stuff , i still do, but i think now i get a grip how to do it.

Last year, i manage to blog every weeks (with a few exception) , that s help me to set my time and schedule to do things. Do i became good, well... not yet, but i think i do better in time.

I prepare new character for my clip art , i'm also looking for classic story to inspire my new clip art. My friends suggest Mary Poppins , i like that, but i meed more.

Anyhow, right now i'm still in vacation mode, that's why no drawing yet. Speaking about drawing or doodle or art , i think i will learn or practice new style or technique ... like the image above.

It looks plain... that,s actually the point, 😅, also want to learn composition , watercolor (my weakness ), and inking.

Add more vocab for my Mandarin and Japanese also on my list with travel and health improvement.

On my daily basis, somewhere in the middle of last year , i became a morning person, never thought that day would come . Another things is ... i'm not a coffee addict anymore ( i am awe too ), next is cut out sugar and carbs.

My Patreon was neglected , mainly because i don't know what to do with it, i made it on impulse , because when i'm thinking a lot ... i might end up never made one ... i shall figure what to do about it soon.

That's a post for today, just a warming up .. i got a bunch of things to post,  stay tune, stay warm and save. Have a nice day, see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment