Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Monthly Delight & Line : November and December and My Emotions

Merry Christmas !
I made it
I Made It



 Last event already passed. Now it's time to review this year.

I am satisfied, it's better than i predicted , was there yet fulfilled desires , of course , but i'm happy and i hope i can maintain it next year.

Let me share highlights of my life this year ( in term what i share in this blog , which is my work , my art )
  1. I got steady income each month from my shops 
  2. I manage to post blog each week (schedule may vary but i manage it πŸ˜…)
  3. I manage to create monthly delights ( it's full twelve month now ... wait it's thirteen actually πŸ˜† )
  4. I made my first LINE sticker
  5. I sold my first drawing
  6. I participated in my first art market (PopConAsia2018) , and it's good.
  7. I made sale and ship my first international mail package (?!) ...i'm selling my art (enamel pin) abroad.  
That's what i remember so far ...

This year i got many help too from friends , very grateful and thankful for that. Tho i'm not do traveling outside this year, I'm still able to travel to visit my family and friends, but next year i hope i can manage one or three traveling , hahaha.

Do i have new year resolution ... ALWAYS, but after many failed attempts , i decided I'll make resolution whenever the time is right. I won't wait till Monday, till early month and certainly i won't wait until new year. Meanwhile , i will do my best to do what i "need" to do and what makes me happy and content.

Now, let me share my last Delights this year
Nov Delights 2018
November Delight 2018


For my November Delights .... if anyone follow me on Instagram or read or see my previous... previous .. previous, then you will know that i watch tv series lately , in particular Chinese Drama .. and more particular... it's historical.

Most of the drama got a really ridiculous  twist, which made me came up with clever way to watch it... i watch the end first .... and it works for me. Because unlike Korean drama, Chinese drama got longer episodes ( they got shorter too, but rarely imo ) , and between the opening and the ending , a lot stuff happen and most of them (almost ALL of them) in my opinion , seems to drift from the main story, with dumb mistake that ruin my mood or the story. So watch the ending first , help me preserve my GOLD aka my TIME.

All in those mess, i found θŠ±ι—΄ζε£Άζ–Ήε€§εŽ¨ or Chef Fang , and i love it. The best Chinese drama i watch so far, it's lighten my mood, warm my heart and makes my day happier. No stupid mistake, no unnecessary twisted. If this is a manga... the genre will be "slice of life"

"Fang Yi Shao is an orphan girl who is a talented chef, but unwittingly gets forced to marry infamous young master Shen Yong as a substitute bride. Coincidentally, Shen Yong had inadvertently saved her from being kidnapped before, becoming her savior. With her culinary and martial arts skills, she wins the hearts of her in-laws and eventually Shen Yong himself. Yi Shao strongly believes in Shen Yong's good nature, contrary to rumors. Under her influence, Shen Yong changes his wayward ways to make a name for himself in this heartwarming and comedic story." (copy from MyDramaList.com) 

Highly recommended by me.

Second fave of November month was... Toraja coffee . I drink coffe , i am a coffee drinker,  i'm not a very detail oriented coffee hobbyist  , but still i enjoy Coffee ( but i think i need to cut it once a while) anyway, i start to try different coffee region and i like this Toraja coffee, nice coffee.

Then the last ... Grape Seed Oil. I'm using oil for my face ( i mention this many time, if i'm not mistaken in my blog or instagram) My face not a highly maintenance face, i don't use make up on daily basis, my face skin also not sensitive, i barely had acne but occasionally i got blackheads. I love to pamper my face, i'm a big fan of skin care, but not a fan of those big brand...because it's expensive. For this month (period of time) i'm using Grape Seed Oil as moisturizer for face and hands and other area that dry, i like it.

December!
December Delight 2018
December Delight 2018

 I don't waste my Coffee ground waste , i keep it , mixed it with baking soda and oil and i use it for scrub. Works wonder and cheap and green

After so many Chinese dramas, good or worse , i manage to add my vocabs , i think next to aim is how to write it.

Also, my performance this year is really good, like  i mention ... I'll do what i did this year and more, to maintain . I want to say i'll bring it to the next level but,  don't like to jinx and stressed my self... Stressed mode never do me good (Devi 101)

Last for this post.... I MADE LINE STICKER
This project actually on progress since ..... anyway i thought i need to make forty stickers to make a one set. But apparently they reduce or made optional number for the set. So i made mine in four days ( sketch already made) ... my friend love it and i am happy they willing to buy it, LOL. 
I published it using LINE Creators Market, so it will be use in LINE, but i also published it to Mojilala , so it can be use in whatsapp ( or any device that can use Mojilala app)

Dephy Emotions
Barely Devi Line Stickers

Line Stickers
Dephy's Everyday Emotions

That's for this last post, see you next year. Thank you and have a nice day and happy new year 2019.

No comments :

Post a Comment