Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Creative Market & Etsy : Christmas Color

Hello , I've been struggle to balance my schedule and my mood lately .
CKC
Christmas Kitten Pillow



But, i made it , i got my self enough material for this year blog ... perhaps it will still be surplus until January next year. Thanks to all procrastinate project that i manage to clear (at last).

Oh boy this gonna be a long post , not because the words tho , but the images LOL.

This clip-art actually made in 2016 , while making it i just put random color that i found interesting. It wasn't a Christmas color , but at time i thought , why not try a bright and contrast color, which is i regret.
The color doesn't represent Christmas , it made the images anything but Christmas. It was summer color , not winter. So i decide to re-color it.

To think about it, i actually really bad at using color, now it was okay-ish because i learn to use color palette , but back then i often forgot to use one . 😅

I wast thinking to recycle some of my clip-arts , i start by turn them into coloring page, some i need to fix the color , for others , i might turn them to stuff and sold it on my store (but that still a rough idea, i still busy to fix my life 😎 ). Anyway I wouldn't be relaxing any time soon, so please enjoy and support my arts / work.

Christmas Kitten Clip Art :
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

CKA
Christmas Kitten Art Print


CK
Christmas Kitten

CK WUG
Christmas Kitten -What U Get -

CKCE
Christmas Kitten Card

CKA2
Christmas Kitten Art Print 2

CKM
Christmas Kitten Mug


CKC2
Christmas Kitten Card 2
Talking about recycle, I also made the Coloring Pages for this Clip arts.

Christmas Kitten Coloring Pages:
>>> Etsy


CPCK1
Christmas Kitten Coloring Page 1

CPCK2
Christmas Kitten Coloring Page 2

CPCK3
Christmas Kitten Coloring Page 3

CPCK4
Christmas Kitten Coloring Page 4

CPCK5
Christmas Kitten Coloring Page 5
Thats it for today post. Until next post, have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment