Thursday, December 6, 2018

Daily Journal : Fast and Curious

 Hello, i might not post my Daily Journal regularly since it needs to compete with other "report". 
Sleeping Beauty

But' i'll do my best. After all my blog is about what i'm doing on my daily basis to get through of my day.😊
Sleep
Sleeping Beauty
When i was in younger, i often experience sleep paralysis ... sometimes its only not be able to scream and move in the darkness but recent i hear voices. At first it's bit scary, but now not say i like to experience it, but i think i pique my curiosity.

Wrong Era
Wrong Era
I watch Chinese Drama recently and i have to say it waken up my interest to learn Mandarin, latter that i know I'm more to historical drama ... i wonder if the vocabulary can be use in modern days , 😅
BlackOut
Blackout
 My time is at night after dinner , it irks me the most when something somehow disturb this habit of mine. And top of the list is BLACKOUT. My small town not often have one, but when we have it , it mostly stay for couple of day, and when power is off so does water and in my experience it somehow stop the air too.

Twist
Twisted
 I again , i mentioned earlier start to watch Chinese drama, but must say, their story quality can'tbeat Korean by general speaking ( I'm sure Korean also have stupid and low quality drama).
Chinese drama (at least what i watch) some got  good concept , actors and property , but most of the time in the middle of the story they add a very unnecessary twist, draggy plot and stupid mistake that i can't relate at all. It pissed me.
Books
Books
 After so many drama , i need books.  Like really some drama that i watch , really made my eyebrow tangled.
Pig
Fast Year
I have end year habit. I read my zodiac prediction for  next year and for some reason every warn and suggestion got thrown out the window as soon as i stepped to new year. 😆😆😆

That's for today post, see you next time. Have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment