Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Society6 CoolCubCabin: Warm Winter Leaf

It's the Season , Santa doesn't come to my town , but there is no reason to not celebrate Christmas right?
WWLT
Warm Winter Leaf Travel Tumbler
This is my second before last post of this year. I checked the number of my blogpost yesterday... i think i over-post , hahaha.

As i count days to new year, there are things i think i need to do , i need to delete or refresh some of my old post. My post might not change much this year, but i think i do a good job at maintaining continuity , tho sometimes i missed it, but i pay it.

Tho my writing not improve to much, but i manage to provide more images. I hope next year will be more than this year.

Enough about my personal wishes for my blog , let head to my personal product on my personal Society6 account 😎

I try to produce seasonal product for my store and this time i make a pattern using my clipart that i sell. (check link down below)

Cute Christmas Kittens Clip Art
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

I really love to see my design on product . Kindly check my new design for Christmas on my Society6 >>> CoolCubCabin

WWLC
Warm Winter Leaf Bar Stool

WWLAP
Warm Winter Leaf Art Print

WWLL
Warm Winter Leaf Legging

WWLT
Warm Winter Leaf Serving Tray

WWLDB
Warm Winter Leaf Duffel Bag

WWLM
Warm Winter Leaf Mug

WWLPB
Warm Winter Leaf Pouches

WWLAPT
Warm Winter Leaf All Print T-Shirt

WWLCC
Warm Winter Leaf Can Cooler

WWLBP
Warm Winter Leaf Backpack

WWLFP
Warm Winter Leaf Floor Pillow

No comments :

Post a Comment