Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Red Bubble BarelyDevi & Society 6 CoolCubCabin: Happy And Lucky

While my BarelyDevi in Society6 contain my doodle art , My Red Bubble contain my doodle and design art (because to open other RB account for differentiate each style would be disaster for me ). 

HNLP
Happy And Lucky Design

To celebrate Chinese New Year i created a clip art , this festive clip art can be found at my store (link provided below)

>>> Etsy

Then, to maximize the experience 😉 , i create a pattern to be applied on product , they're now available on my Society6 

>>> CoolCubCabin (*link)

  Below are some example of Society6 products.
S6WA
Barely Devi Society6 Wood Print

S6AI
Barely Devi Society6 Items

S6S
Barely Devi Society6 Stickers

S6AT
Barely Devi Society6 Acrylic Tray

S6IC
Barely Devi Society6 Phone Case

S6C
Barely Devi Society6 Coaster

As i mention on my once upon a time blog post ( THE POST *link), i synced my store according to the art it content. For a while it works but only on my Society6 shops , but not on other store ... yes, other store (as i mention on my title, my gwad i've no talent for suspense or click bait title LOL).

Red Bubble , like my twitter account , i actually made RedBubble couple times, but before this i end up canceled it twice, because i'm not ready for it ( i really have no idea how to explain it) .

But then i made BarelyDevi , as i mention before , i created BarelyDevi to synced my art , i even change my Instagram account to it (not the personal account, check my site tab for more).

So i renamed my Instagram, i made other Society6 shop ... and then i made Red Bubble again.

I thought since the items on Society6 and RedBubble are different and the place their shipped the product from also different , which means shipping cost will also different , thus that will attract different customers (RedBubble manufacture and shipped from Global place , Society6 from US), so i give it a go again.

Why not, i need something to promote my work , to be honest i didn't have confidence at all , but i still will try it even tho it will failed not to mention other artist work looks amazing, but i'm not compete with them, I'm here and there (RedBubble)  to practice my skill to create and help me promote my art. So i did. 

Couple months (yes , months) after i open it, i just share it like i always do on my twitter and other socmed while making my clip art and stuff and i got notification ... someone bought my art (t-shirt) form my RedBubble ... i was so HAPPY , not much but it was A LOT for me.

But then i'm itch to add my design work to RedBubble ... but then all my effort to sync the art to a certain brand will be ruin .. until couple days ago i realize, red bubble can categorize (or at least i can make a collection) so i decide i will make collection base on whatever i want to group them.

So i started to add my pattern design to it , this time on this blog i'll share the same design that my Society6 BarelyDevi  got , Happy And Lucky.


  Below are some example of Redbubble products.
RBD
Barely Devi Red Bubble Dress

RBS
Barely Devi Red Bubble Scarves

RBHB
Barely Devi Red Bubble Hard Cover Journal

RBPW
Barely Devi Red Bubble Phone Wallet

RBC
Barely Devi Red Bubble Wall Clock

RBA
Barely Devi Red Bubble Apparel

That for today's blog post. Kindly check at my Store, RedBubble or Society6 and give me thumbs like love or comments.

Also follow my Instagram to check what else i do (tho i usually repost it all on this blog, but why not 😅) BarelyDevi (for work) and Deltaechovictorindia (for personal)

See you next post, have a nice day.


No comments :

Post a Comment