Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Society 6 : BarelyDevi

I am confident no one notice i change the name of my blog admin and my instagram account to BarelyDevi.

As far i already use three name or brands for my shops and blog, all of them like anyone ( i presume) got a meaning behind it. It meant something to me.

CozyCatDesign for my Creative Market and Etsy Shop, CoolCubCabin for my Society6 shop  and ThroughDDay, my blog aka this blog.

And now... BarelyDevi ... this name i actually get from random recommendation when i want to open my second blog, but i canceled the blog yet, the name still linger in my thought .
I held to this name so much , i kept thinking what can i make use of this name. And i finally found excuse or reason to use it.
Barely Devi
Barely Devi


CozyCatDesign is a brand that i use to sell my digital clipart , and those clipart i made special for that store (CreativeMarket and Etsy). *link
CoolCubCabin (*link) is a brand i use to sell my design on a product ( Society6 ), the design i use originally suppose to be a pattern that i made... but i think i  will use the CozyCatDesign clipart too in the future.

Then BarelyDevi brand, i decided to use it for my Instagram account (the one that promote all my shops.. once upon a time the name was @cozycatdesign), why, because i'll put more about my illustration, drawing, doodling , basically not just  a shop related content, but also my art (tho for my personal account i do use different account 😅) .

And .. i also use it to open my other Society6 store, the design that i use is art from my doodle, not all just selective few

Why so many brand? I can tho.. delete or cancel all the account / shop and started over again.. i did thought about it... i seems reasonable and practical, just imagine how easy to socialize all my work under the same brand through social media.

But ... why bother, i love all name that i choose, it serve what it need to serve, it do their job.. so for now i do my best to categorize the item of each brand need to sell, might be in the future something came up ... well that's for other post, LOL.

Another reason was, i  need to unite the style.. particular for my Society6 (CoolCubCabin) , i use this account to experiment with my design style, but every time i look at it ...i notice (of course, i created it).. and i think so does any people who look at that store... that account content doesn't breath same air, it really irks me, but at that moment, my objectivity was to make something, now ... i got sufficient material to start tidying up, and separate the type accordingly.

Back to new Society6 shop.. Barely Devi , only three design for now, the beauty of having many shop... i can keep busy and constantly overwhelming to produce new design , less boredom because my attention and interest got their own corridor each time.

Three Design for BarelyDevi Society6
1. Purple Mermaid Holding Bracelet 

PMHB
Purple Mermaid Holding Bracelet  Print
This is one of my Mermay, i love the body posture and colors, i just need to put it on something 😁. Purple Mermaid Holding Bracelet (link)

2.Coral Mermaid With Axolotl 
CMWA
Coral Mermaid With Axolotl  Tray
Another MerMay that i like, the tail and color just special 😁. Coral Mermaid With Axolotl  (link)

3. Lady With Flower Headpiece
LWFH
Lady With Flower Headpiece Coaster
 One of my January daily Doodle. Nuff said.. i like the whole art 😂  Lady With Flower Headpiece (link)

That's for today post, please like my design if you have Society6 account, or maybe if you like some design , just click the link to purchase. Thank you and see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment