Wednesday, July 25, 2018

July Delight 2018

Hello, another hectic week for me, overall its a good week.




I got my new enamel pin, i made four new design, i am very pleased with the result. Also made a stickers, five design, i'm using designs from my CozyCatDesign shop, also very please with it.

But, there were two project that i consider failed , production speaking. It seems what i want didn't get through clearly to the printing (printer company) but it's still good in the end because it just a sample.

No preview pic just yet, because ... it's not ready for presentation ,LOL.

Back to my July Delight .. i watch TED talk and found Sir Ken Robinson , there are many others great speaker, but for now i choose Sir Ken into my delight journal.

He talk about creativity, how school nowadays doesn't or rarely help kids to grow (to their talent or their passion) but only mold kids to certain shape that society want them to be. He made a good point that school actually group children base on their age rather than their ability, that many children diagnose with ADHD meanwhile the reason might just , the kids are bored with the study or the lesson ... also gadget not helping at all (imo).

Its a great talk, parents and teacher need to watch it (highly recommend).

Next onto my new  anti Blue light glasses. Whenever we play with our gadget, computer or tv  we got exposed to blue light , in fact blue light is everywhere and it's what make our sky is Blue (source >>>
Blue Light: It's Both Bad And Good For You )
I am a big fan of my eyes , i have no problem with my sight ( never check it tho), i'm not using glasses and i like to keep it that way.

So when i found out about this topic, how it affect our health, our eyes our sleep ... i am hooked.  I bought my self a pair of anti blue light glasses, it great, does affect my sleep ( i  got sleepy faster than before using it)
, it got a nice tint of yellow, i also check it using Blue Lazer Pinter pen, i don't know if this is the correct way .. but i see some people use this method , so i tried it too.
I use the blue lazer to my anti blue glasses and the blue light doesn't went thru , but when i use it to my father reading glasses, it went thru. For now it's my reason to use it, 😁, if you know more legit way to test it, please share it with me.

The last, its a song. I heard Take My Hand  (*link) song on one of my fav you tube channel, and i thought that song  a bit nostalgic a bit sad, but i can't stop to hear it. Lovely song, than i look for it on iTunes and instantly like almost all song the artist made (Glimmer of Blooms).

That's for today post, see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment