Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Flowers!

Flowers
Flowers
 


I made similar illustration before , for my inktober (long long long time ago , but it feel like yesterday, LOL)

And i think i should train my digital coloring , why not made it again.
So far, i really fell in love with the result, i am so proud of it. I wonder how far this fun training will take me.

My family business very busy this couple weeks (YES!) and i need to help there. Not that my work here not important, but because my WORK ( oh my i love the sound of it ... my WORK 😍) got more flexibility , i was able to re-arrange the time whenever it suitable.

I still got my schedule on track,tho i love to procrastinate too... things like this are predictable if you are professional procrastinate like me 😎

This week also a great week for me, tho i welcome this month with being sick, i enjoy that too very much because i can finish my Korean Drama.

My cousin said, it's Mango season .. in Indonesia we usually say "sick season" as  reason if we get sick... Mango season .. i just heard it today.. poor Mango, i want to eat Mango ..

Anyway ... let me share to you my fist couple flowers that i finish (can you guess what flowers are these?)

F1
F1

F2
F2

F3
F3

F4
F4
Thank you for your patient.. see you next post. 😆 have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment