Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Daily Journal : Bloom with the Ink

Wednesday, 5th October 2016, I post my Ink Letter from A to J. And also some of you might found this post is off schedule, well, true, i feel bad for skipped  a week last time, so this is for the replacement :).

So! I've  finished the complete set of the Alphabet. :) Making all this letter really soothe my stress, and make me so happy because i accomplish something NEW

Like we all know October not yet over , so even i finished this project, I'll continue making another project using ink as the medium, now i am thinking hard for the next #inktober , i hope tomorrow I'll get the answer. Lol.

But for now, please enjoy this Alphabet set , while I'm working on another of my clip arts .

Good day, and see you soon.
At the office ...

Or Kitchen , maybe ?

No comments :

Post a Comment