Thursday, August 23, 2018

Creative Market and Etsy : Penguin's Travel Coloring Pages

A late post , because it was a holiday yesterday ... and my computer broken down (this is the main issue) .

PTCP
Penguin's Travel Coloring Pages

It's been a while since i update my Creative Market Shop and Etsy , but recently my coloring pages became a hit, so i decided ... even just one,  with my PC condition, i need to add more coloring pages 😅.

Aside that  .... remember i mention about changing habit on my previous post ... so far, i manage it quite well , it's almost two month ... after it's really set, i might share it in this blog.

For now , let back to my Penguins

 Penguin's Travel Coloring Pages

>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

PTCPPV
Penguin's Travel Coloring Pages
PTCP1
Penguin's Travel Coloring Page 1

PTCPCP2
Penguin's Travel Coloring Page 2
PTCP3
Penguin's Travel Coloring Page 3

PTCP4
Penguin's Travel Coloring Page 4

PTCP5
Penguin's Travel Coloring Page 5

Just to add prove that i work the entire week, LOL.. i will add my some of "I Think I Draw" daily doodle
Mom's Legs
Mom's Legs

Bath Mat
Bath Mat

Cool Glasses
Cool Glasses

For more of my daily or once awhile stuff or work or doodles, follow my instagram @barelydevi

That's for now, i'll go n tray to fix my PC... se you next post, have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment