Thursday, August 30, 2018

August 2018 Delight

Hello, my computer need an upgrade and for a moment i work with my  laptop , but i think my laptop will need an upgrade too, soon.

AugustDelight
August Delight



Both my PC and laptop are no in shape, i barely made something within a day ( well not actually a day) , i still need to do other things , but with that in mind means i got limited time, and those time got consume with my  PC errors and my laptop speed.

For a moment it thought, this is it ... my time to buy a new PC and then i try out of desperation to fix it and it fixed ... but decided  it still need an upgrade, so i did, it on progress.

All my drawing all my project that used to be halted by my procrastinate now pending because technical issue 😇 ... I accept that 😅.

Then my dad's computer to the rescue, the specs below mine ( my dad n mom use it only for youtube), but it's better than my laptop.

So for today's post I'll share my August Delight (up there ^^).

I mention in previous ..previous post that i changing my habits , now it's past a month from where i started it.
So for this month delight it filled that process too.

I try meditation before, i even got a chance to participate on meditation retreat (course/camp ?!) back then i always done my meditation at night (except on the camp where we did it in morning and afternoon and evening) , but this time i try it on the morning after i woke up, it does help me wake up 😆.

When i did meditation before sleep i was already tired and want to lay on my back and sleep, so even tho i can meditate for longer time ... half of those time i was everywhere.

When i do it in the morning, as my first thing to do i got nothing to rush , it gave me time to be aware of my body , of my mind , of my breath .... tho the time i put on not as long when i did meditation at the evening, but i felt like i get more benefit from my morning meditation.

Next is breakfast, i love breakfast , by that i meant a serious 😎 breakfast not just cereal ... i like cereal too but i eat it as snack not breakfast. For breakfast i like something warm and savory , if i have no time the least i get is instant noodle ... but  my ideal breakfast include bread and egg , toasted or not, sunny side up or scrambled ... always perfect, if i got lucky i can have a sausage or smoke beef or tomato too.

My recent fav breakfast is stir fry sausage. I think i'm not a picky person, i can eat same things for breakfast or any meals for a long time, that why if you visit my Instagram (link*) you'll see almost same breakfast menu for quite sometime .

Last .. a song , i love One Republic's Counting Stars songs and that song brought me to One Republic's Native album , i heard it a lot of times, but not until recently i pay attention to I Lived song lyric, and it got me and then just yesterday i watch the VM on youtube and it got me again. I LOVE that song!

That's for today, hopefully next post i can share more , have a great day see you next post.


No comments :

Post a Comment