Thursday, September 6, 2018

Creative Market, Etsy & Society6 CoolCubCabin : Coloring The Royal Glass Slipper

Hello again, this week I'm making something outside the stuff i usually do.

CCP
Cinderella Coloring Pages


I'm still pending the flower drawing and the I Think drawing also pending ( i can't thinking lately , LOL), i constantly got migraine because many thing need to be done , and i do work on them ... yet ... new idea keep on coming ( i feel blessed and overwhelm at same time).. and as a person that very easy to lose focus ... i got migraine a lot.

But all those "outside" stuff will be finish soon, and i hope it turn out well and smooth ... i'm so sorry to write something that  i can't yet to show ... i don't know how else i fill this post 😅

For this post , following last week  i posted my pattern on Society6, i made another one using my other clip art from my Etsy also i made the coloring pages for it. I might start the princess series ( for the coloring page)...

Let me  share also about my changing habit effort that i kept on mention on two ( if I'm not mistaken) previous post... it settled  in, I'm doing the new habit automatically now and i feel guilty when I'm about to skipped it .. it's good.. I'm satisfied.. Now i can add more to my changing list.

Enough about that ... for now i present you my Cinderella coloring pages and Royal Glass Slipper pattern.

Cinderella Coloring Pages

>>> Creative market
>>> Etsy

P1
Page 1

P2
Page 2

P3
Page 3

P4
Page 4

P5
Page 5

Royal Glass Slipper

>>> Society6

RGSCC
Can Cooler

RGSC
Credenza

RGSCB
Cutting Board

RGSC
Coasters

RGSDB
Duffel Bag

RGSST
Serving Tray

RGSTM
Travel Mug

That's for today... see you next post 😁

No comments :

Post a Comment