Thursday, September 13, 2018

Big Leap Pin To PopCon Asia 2018

Hello, next week  i'm gonna fly to Jakarta for PopConAsia 2018 , it will be on 22-23 September 2018.

*So sorry for limited resolution of the pics  😅

Pins
PINS


Yes, this is what i've been preparing and mention slightly (?!) many times on previous blog , but because everything has not in shape (?!) or coming together , i have no courage to share it yet.

I am a person who believe in "jinx" 😅 ...

Originally i would like to make something new and special just to sell on this event ... yeah not gonna happen. So instead i use what i already got on hand and edited a bit and make a new stuff from it.

Remember my mermaids ... i make two of them as an enamel pin. I changed their color too.

Mermaid and Axolotl
Mermaid & Axolotl

Mermaid
Mermaid

Then i'm using my Coffee Clipart , and my friends suggest me to put a words a lines on them ... and so i did.
Coffee Grinder
Coffee Grinder

Moka Pot
Moka Pot
Last, as my friend request, i made a pin out as my fan art for Cisewu Tiger , for those who don't know this Tiger actually a statue for Indonesian  soldier  building/ place ( i don't know how to explain it in english) ... anyway, so one of the retired soldier made it as a thank you token for his institution , this Tiger already been there for seven years. And one day its became viral because his/her funny face, and later it was taken down and changed to a more fierce Tiger.

But it already capture so many hearts including mine and my friend apparently. So i made one.
Cisewu Tiger
Cisewu Tiger
I'm still thinking and making another product , but i'm still calculating on it.
So this all for to day, wish me luck, see you next post.

Have a good day.

No comments :

Post a Comment