Thursday, October 11, 2018

Society6 BarelyDevi: The Kiss

Hello .... Oh my ... i forgot that i haven't posted this post. Tho i already post it on my Instagram 😑

TKAP
The Kiss Art Print


I'm backed from my short leeway ... So, I made this and uploaded this work two or one night before my flight, it suppose to be my last post before went away. But, not enough time.

Now .. let post it.
This artwork already made appearance before at my CoolCubCabin Society6 shop, but now i move it to my new BarelyDevi Society6 Shop ... for the unity style reason.

This artwork dear to me,  i considered this art as a complicated one .... and my  art rarely(very) about that.

Nowadays Society6 provide lots of item/products, therefor my artwork can be apply to many things.
Short for this post, why because.... i short by three or four blog post also a lot of stuff for my online shop ( excuses*excuses*excuses 😅 )

>>>Society6

TKBP
The Kiss Back Pack

TKP
The Kiss Pouch

TKTB
The Kiss Tote Bag

TKTT
The Kiss Travel Tumbler

TKWP
The Kiss Wood Print

That's for today... see you soon ( for my short post , i might post out of my schedule )
Have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment