Wednesday, October 24, 2018

October and Late September Delight 2018

Hello, let's take a brief rest before i post more coloring pages. 😅
OD18
October's 2018 Delight

Let's start with September ... last month was a hectic time, i need to finish my design for joining PopConAsia2018 in Jakarta.

I made pins (as i shared on my post before) then i made postcard set , bookmark, die cut stickers and sticker sheet . Enamel pins, postcard and die cut stickers was made from my hand-drawn artwork, while sticker sheets and bookmarks was from my clip arts.
SD2018
September's Delight

Add to that, last month my computer was broken, i need to upgrade my windows ... thank you to my friend to provide the way out 😊.

Join the event  allow me to have time for hang out with my friends , we tried a new place to eat that typically not our kind of restaurant, new food to taste, new place to hang out. We also just stay at home, and chat and drink coffee, watching tv series, and then coffee , commenting on the news ... and coffee , yes... WE love COFFEE 😎.

It's really a great feeling to connect with friends in really life, we do chat and "hang out" in social media, but... to just sit and talk about our day and other's day ... gossip... it's just  GRAND.

But i'm back now, and i'm gonna spend time to work what i want, before we meet again.

Then October's delight, this month yet to finish, but i already got what i need to pass the verdict.

When i'm come back froo Jakarta, i stay couple days in Makassar at my cousin's place , she then bought me Sarabba. Usually i'm not a fan of hot coconut milk type of drink, if it's in ice drink like Cendol (Tapioca Jelly with coconut milk and brown sugar) , bring it on, or on sweet porridge like Pallubutung ( Steam Banana with Coconut Milk Gravy) give it to me ... but hot drink like Sarabba , not my kind of food/drink.

But we were out, and my cousin want to drink it so we got it, and WOW... i must say... it got me. It's so fragrant, warm all the ingredients are complementing each other. In the end , i miss that  drink when i'm home.

So out of desperation , i made it and i'm proud of the result, it might not as same exactly, but almost similar and that's enough for me.

Sarabba is South Sulawesi (my place) traditional drink , it made out from brown sugar, coconut milk , ginger, pepper (sounds weird for me at first time read the recipe , LOL) , some also add little cinnamon adn other spices. 
OD2018
October's Delight

Later i made Lumpur Kentang cake (Potato Mud Cake ?!), made using Kentang ( potato ) , it's traditional cake of Indonesia or at least a variation of traditional cake.
I got potato, a lot and i'm afraid it will going bad, so i  peel them all and make kue (cake) Lumpur Kentang out of it, the result also epic, i am proud, in the future I'll make it again with another variation.

The next delight of this month is Larva cartoon, in the morning i usually have nothing to do, after open the store , until noon  i mostly  got a free time, and Larva just help me face my day.
The mimic, story , art ... it's so good, i enjoy every episodes and laugh with it every time.

That's for my delights, also i try to experimenting with new style (sort of).
Have a nice day and see you tomorrow for my next coloring pages 😊

No comments :

Post a Comment