Thursday, October 25, 2018

Creative Market & Etsy : Halloween Thank You

By this month, i need to finish my six post. It's include two late post from last month.


Aside from my post, i also need to fill my store with new items. So i am juggling with  making posts and make items for store.

Can i stop posting until i handle situation better, so i don't need to post a coloring book every week or very post ... certainly , but i won't do that, because i know my self to good, if i stop posting or prolong pending my post ... i would not finish anything. If i will just "struggle" to make items and that will took long time, so no... i will do the post, tho it looks like  a mess and desperate LOL, no problem, because i am.

My objectivity this year (at least) i don't skipped a month of posting, because last year or a year before that i did skipped a month. So though is late, but i will complete my post number this year.
That what i aim for, a side that, i aim for making what ever i can make, no matter how little it is, it might not be perfect, it's okay, i know i'm getting better and i'll continue to do so.

So please bear with my mundane post 😊

I'm thinking to make coloring pages out of all my clipart, i will make a new one too, not just that , i'm also thinking to make background / digital paper (?!), the pattern or paper that use for scrapbooking, but one by one hahaha.

I really like the feeling when i am a bit overwhelming like this, not too stress but the excitement to know i'm doing something and  after this I'll continue to make another one, but just because i got idea stock , if i got creativity block ... well who like those feeling, not me 😆.

In short, my spirit and idea are in sync , so i need to make the best out of it.

This time i made a almost due event, Halloween and Thanksgiving
Enjoy!

Happy Halloween Clipart
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

Happy Halloween Ready To Print Bottlecap
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

Happy Halloween Coloring Pages
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy











Next, Thankful Kitten


Thankful Kitten Clipart
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy .... Oops  Not available

Thankful Kitten Coloring Pages
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy







That's for today, have a good day and follow my Instagram , thank you.

No comments :

Post a Comment