Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Society6 CoolCubCabin : Back To School with Spooky Pumpkin

Last week i introduce my new Society6 ( Barely Devi) shop. This week i upload a new design for my first Society6 shop (cool Cub Cabin) . 😁

SPL
Spooky Pumpkin Legging

I decide to use my own clipart to make a pattern, after all it would be a waste if i'm not. I got a bunch of clip arts at my Creative Market and Etsy shop (both under name CozyCatDesign) ... so while i sell them individually (not as pattern), why not use them here as a different style.

I got so many note to my self about what to make,what to add and what else to do to improve my traffic, my income and for most how i improve my skill and quality of my blog and shop.
I am overwhelming, 😁... that's why i spent this week baking Chiffon (what a great segway,LOL), i am relaxing through baking.

There is many more clip art as material to make pattern, so that's fun. Hopefully i also can improve (learn new technique) to make a pattern.

Anyway let's see my pattern for my shop

Back To School (link)
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy
>>> Society 6

The pattern i use was made intended as presentation for my clipart.   It turn great, so i use it again for this shop.

BTSS
Back To School Sticker

BTSTPL
Back To School Throw Pillow

Back To School  Tote
Back To School Tote Bag

Onto next pattern

Spooky Pumpkin (link)
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy
>>> Society6 

I also made Bottlecap Instant Download and Print for this design (link)
>>> Creative Market 
>>> Etsy
 
When i first made my post / upload to Society 6, it was a pattern. Blue Fish pattern, but at the time there was no backpack or duffle bag, so that pattern not available  for those items.

And after that i post  like quote or picture design that not fit to put on the bag , so these pattern are  my premier design for those item.
SBP
Spooky Backpack

SDB
Spooky Duffell Bag

SCC
Spooky Can Cooler
That's for today post.
Follow me on instagram (link) @barelydevi (for all my design , shop, draw or doodle) or my personal instagram (link) @deltaechovictorindia (just for random stuff that i experience or cook or bake or eat or read or went or my cat) 😅
Have a great day and see you next post.


No comments :

Post a Comment