Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Creative Market and Etsy: Future!

There is two more classic TV series in my mind, but for now ... let's enjoy the Future 😁

FF
Future Family

It's been a week after i put this item on my stores, but just got a chance to post it on the blog today.

Like Flintsones, this also my childhood tv program that i enjoy, also like the art .. simple but capture all the imagination  about the future city and presented it very well.

Flying car, futuristic city , maid robot and many more ... make me can't wait for the future.

What i enjoy the most while making this clip art was the bulding, i love make those building .. wait ...i think i do love make building , like those castle i made for my previous clip arts (princess clipart).

This product ready at my shop, link down below (*link) .

>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

FFP1
Future Family P1

FFWYG
Future Family What You Get

FFBT
Future Family Baby T-Shirt

FFC
Future Family Cup

FFP
Future Family Poster
 That's for today post, please like, share and comment ... or any suggestion so i can improve my content?
Also follow me on Instagram @BarelyDevi

Thank you, have a nice day.. see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment