Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Creative Market and Etsy: Yabadabadoo!


Yabadabadoo
Yabadabadoo!
Remember the Nanny? From there i started to look for everything that relate to my childhood favorite , i love cartoon  too, which lead me to this iconic character and saying!

I re-watch it  and i still amaze if not more,  because this cartoon was manual made.. handmade, that time the tech was limited yet the art still unbeatable (handmade always great).

Looking at the art simplicity , inspired me to creat a clip art about it. I also add a texture, hopefully can bring  a bit handmade feeling to it ...(result.. the file size exploded, LOL)

Making this , make me so relax and contemplating on make believe if once upon a time there was a time where everything is limited, no wifi, no electricity  yet, still we can have fun, what a fun thought 😄.

SA1
Stone Age

SAWUG
Stone Age What U Get
SAp
Stone Age poster

SAM
Stone Age Mug

SATS
Stone Age T-Shirt

SAS
Stone Age Sticker

This product ready at my shop, link down below .

>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

Flash info, i changed my Instagram name into BarelyDevi, kindly check it out, i share all my work there.

That's for today post, see you next month n see you next post :), have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment