Wednesday, June 20, 2018

May and June Delight 2018

Don't mention ... 😅

This week i shut my Fiver account (for now atleast) reason is simple ... the link doesn't show the image i intended, so maybe i'll give it another try someday.

I also made a slight name change on some social media that i use, and i'm struggling to make a living (is that even a news)...

Face Oil
Face Oil
I haven't add more product or clip arts to my shops and my insecurity (currently) magnified tenfold, i need to prepare for a convention (?!) and i got so many things i want to made, but afraid it would not go well as i hope.



Adding to that, because that will be my first time... i don't know place to make the product ... not exactly not know but... the quality is important, and since i live in a far away land ... it's very difficult to coordinate or even ask for a sample.

Okay, leave it there... while stress i still manage to do my share to finish my duty.

May delight along with June delight, June can be post next month (since the month yet to finish) but .. why bother, i already know what delight me the most this month. The "May" i post now, because before it was a MerMay series.. so if i cut in the middle to wiggle in the May delight ... nope ...i don't feel i like to do that. So ... yeah today it is along with June delight.
May Delight
May Delight

June Delight
June Delight
That's for today. See ya next post.

 * Follow me on Instagram @barelydevi ( really want to give a giveaway, but i guess i'll do that when i got 300 follower ... something to celebrate about , LOL)




No comments :

Post a Comment