Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Creative Market & Etsy : Happy Chinese New Year

I just realize, i never made one.
HCNYPC
Happy CNY Paper Cup

Hello....

Yes, tho i celebrate this particular day every year , since i made my clip art shop five years ago ... i never ever once made this theme of clip art.

Originally i want to make the Boar year clip art, why ... because this year i will use a Piggy as my clip art character. And while i'm sketching and preparing, i thought why not made the CNY general theme ( general ?! LOL), afterall it's been a while since i made boy and girl character clip art .

What happen with the Boar Year theme .... i need to think about it further.😅

Red, in Chinese culture symbolizes good luck and happiness , so its natural to use those color in this clip art .

I'm really happy with the cloud in this clip art, i found it very versatile and useful , it can be seen on my mock ups, i love to use it, i might create something like that again, something small yet useful 😎.

This clip art is ready at my shop ( as mention in the title)
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

HCYCA
Happy CNY Clip Art

HCNYWUG
Happy CNY What U Get

HCNYP
Happy CNY Poster

HCNYRTS
Happy CNY Raglan T-Shirt

HCNYB
Happy CNY Bottle

HCNYRW
Happy CNY Red Wine Box

HCNYTS
Happy CNY T-Shirt

Kindly check the link , give thumb up, love or like for support, also visit or follow me on my Instagram (@barelydevi )
Thank you, thats a short post for today, till next post :) have a good day.

No comments :

Post a Comment