Wednesday, February 13, 2019

RedBubble: Under The Sea Seamless Pattern, Old Time Favorite

I renew my old time favorite pattern.
UTSPC
Under The Sea Phone Casing


Like all movie makes their remake, I did that too .

Once I post this on my Society6, check it here (Swim Like  A Blue Fish , Society6CoolCubCabin)

But as I made all artwork for my stores ... I started to see the colors 😄, so I re-colored it and I renamed it..
I choose a fresh summer color (in my opinion) and I love it.

For now, this art only available on my RedBubble shop
Check it here Under The Sea

UTSP
Under The Sea Pillow

UTSS
Under The Sea Sticker

UTSTB
Under The Sea Tote Bag

UTSP
Under The Sea Pouch

UTSFP
Under The Sea Floor Pillow

UTSTS
Under The Sea T-Shirt

UTSTS2
Under The Sea T-Shirt2
I think this pattern would suit as a gift ^^. That's it for today, have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment