Thursday, February 21, 2019

Creative Market And Etsy : St. Beartrick and Beary Valentine

One of these are actually a throwback item.

HM
Hug Me Poster


By that i mean, I actually created and posted this (on my shop) before Valentine's day.
So i'm using my new character here, a bear. Cute bear.

Aside from my Piggy, I decided I want to create another character to spice up my store, actually there is one more character, but I'm still not happy with the design, so pending that for now.

This clip art also great for any project that not related with Valentine, it is a very versatile clip art.
Check it on my shop 😁

>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy
BV
Beary Valentine

WUG
What U Get

BC
Beary Cup

BP
Beary Poster

BC
Beary Card


BP
Beary Prints

BB
Beary Box


Next clip art is for St. Patrick's day , I'm surprise my self that this year I am on time to make one clip art for the event. Usually I was late ,LOL.

Still with the Bear character, here is my St.Patrick clip art.

>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy


HMP
Hug Me Poster

SBM
St. Beartrick Mug

SSB
Shamrock String Bag

SBP
St. Beartrick Print

HSB
Happy St. Beartrick

WUG Beartrick
What U Get

That's for today post. Have a nice day :).



No comments :

Post a Comment