Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Interesting: Early Indulgence of 2024

I re-read some of them because I need that.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri

And some of them still far from finish ... nice!

I like detective story, some of them indeed clouded with supernatural stuff, but still I like how the story can be twisted , turned and dashed with some of make sense deduction is awesome imo.

I've yet share a report or review about Mentantei Conan, but I think it was clear I do read them. It's so popular, even a non-manga reader friend of mine know about it. 

Today I'm gonna share other detective stories, that I like.

First, 

Keishichou Tokuhanka 007

ThroughDDayBlogger
Keishichou Tokuhanka 007
 

The "Special Crime Investigation Department 007" includes the most capable and extraordinary investigators. Fuyuki, who just became one of its members, is very capable, too. She is paired with Kuze, a cool and very bishounen detective.

This combination proves to be the most dangerous one the police headquarters had ever seen!
 
This kind of art actually not always inviting for me, but when I saw the cover its scream melancholy to me as well as action. Never the less it was intriguing.
 
Thanks to that I gave it a go, turn out it was a shoujou type detective story ... if there is a CASE ... I'm in!

Light plot with a bit heavy criminal case ... and the romance is good.

Next, Usotoki Rhetoric

ThroughDDayBlogger
Usotoki Rhetoric

A girl who could tell lies from truth, who suffered from this strange ability meets a strange detective.
 
Another detective story with a healthy dashed of romance. 
 
With a historical background this story or may I said detective story always had a different heft from a modern time detective story. I enjoy this very much.

Last, my recent detective series...

Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri

ThroughDDayBlogger

Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri

 This unusual duo brings the hidden truth into the light! Ron Kamonohashi, a private investigator with serious issues, and Totomaru Ishiki, a pure-hearted but dim police detective, team up to solve the most baffling mysteries!
 
The way I see this series, it was inspired by Sherlock Holmes and Clamp Campus Detectives. 

The pro... it is a detective story with complex background and big mystery as main story, characters variation are good. There are story about friendship. A shounen kind of story.

Cons ...  " descendant  of Sherlock " ... I do aware story would remain as story ... but to make a main character from another original fictional character ... is a bit confusing. They should change it a bit like The Great Ace Attorney Chronicle ( one of the character , was inspired by Sherlock Holmes) Thankfully it not that important imo.

I'm looking forward for this series... ah a good detective story, my early 2024 blessing.
That's for today, have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment