Saturday, March 9, 2024

Redbubble: Persimmon

 Hello, hello!

ThroughDDayBlogger
RedBubble BarelyDevi Persimmon Design

While I love to worl with simple geometric shape, I think I enjoy create this kind of shape or design the most. It wasn't completely "organic" like pencil or brush stoke, not smooth ... a bit imperfection on each shape yet still simple. My kind of style I like to say ... geometric shape but with a human touch ?! 😁

The only problem I get with this style is, it can be really asymmetrical , so that part I need to pay extra attention.

I use simple color variation , perhaps  I can play to make it more retro vibe... later.

To check the whole Persimmon item collection, kindly check >>> RedBubble BarelyDevi Persimmon

And let me share some of my fav here,

>>>  RedBubble BarelyDevi Pwrsimmon Poster

ThroughDDayBlogger
Persimmon Poster

>>>  RedBubble BarelyDevi Pwrsimmon Coaster

ThroughDDayBlogger
Persimmon Coasters


>>>  RedBubble BarelyDevi Pwrsimmon Magnet

ThroughDDayBlogger
Persimmon Magnet

 

>>>  RedBubble BarelyDevi Pwrsimmon Pet Blanket

ThroughDDayBlogger
Persimmon Pet Blanket

 That's for now... see you next time, have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment