Wednesday, January 17, 2024

RedBubble: Let's Have A Conversation

 An honest one!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Am I Okay Poster

This design or work was inspired by my current mental condition, combo with my interest to make a typography or quote art print. Since my wrist still need to rest therefore too much sketching need to be avoid , not to mention I want to focus my sketch activity for my daily drawing. So, simple font with simple color combo, for now.

Am I Okay?

This question was popped in my head when I was thinking how to manage my scattered schedule after too much stuff going on to me.

What's going on, everything seems to derailed, things that need to be done not only never finished but keep on piling. Thanks to my procrastinating tendency and my gold fish attention span ... but why?

Note tho, I'm good at get the job done, despise being a top procrastinator and a gold fish. When I'm work with a client or anybody else, I am very systematic and efficient. But to work for my self ... it's either I'm lack of discipline or I became too perfectionist

Anyway, I think I found out the reason. It would be great if I was diagnose or getting help by a psychiatrist ... but there are none at my place and I got no budget to spare, so books and YouTube is to go. Back to the reason ... I lack of a GOAL.

I only do what I like , am I want to get good at it? Sure, but I'll take my time no biggie. That's the issue, imo.

"Getting good" is too broad, it can't be seen easily, so when "depression" happen to me, when I try to re-calibrate my self. I got no compass to help me, I got no GOAL point to be seen. So every task I picked up ended up "I'll do that later ... this one I need to do fist, oh no, later... that one fist" I was disoriented because I aim at none.

That what I thought. So I made this art print, AM I OKAY? along with WHAT IS MY GOAL? The least, these two question makes me thinking, and hopefully make other people thinking deeper about them self too.

>>> AM I OKAY? Products

>>> AM I OKAY Framed Art Print

ThroughDDayBlogger
Am I Okay Framed Art Print

>>> AM I OKAY POSTCARD

ThroughDDayBlogger
Am I Okay Postcard

 Then...

>>> WHAT IS MY GOAL? Products

>>> WHAT IS MY GOAL art print

ThroughDDayBlogger
What is my goal art print

>>> WHAT IS MY GOAL Canvas Print

ThroughDDayBlogger
What is my goal canvas print

I still working on my GOAL , but I'm okay now... for now ^^

That's for today, till next post, have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment