Wednesday, January 3, 2024

FoodForThought: Bye 2023 , Hello 2024

 Hello ... again, wish me luck this year too.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Into 2024

Hello, Happy New Year 2024, my plan is to focus on my self  with specific GOALS.

Last review my 2023 ,  it was full of trial and adversaries especially from August to November. 

I'm aware how my stress affect me so much that my health was deteriorated I hate it! It was a strong word, but I really despised uninvited stress especially stress that was brought by other to me. I know I shouldn't care , but I did because for some reason I still care for those  who brought that stress to me. This is also a point that I need to work on on this 2024.

Aside from those stress and adversaries, I did enjoy something and I did learn something and lost lots of things.

Thus this year goals is to put what I learned in action to prevent bigger lost in the future.

 Forward to today 2024, I will explain those goals ... if I got them by the end of this year . I just don't want to jinx it and knowing myself, reveal it now would only did me wrong.

First, I already delete Instagram app from my phone since December. Actually before that I already rarely post anything because I wasn't making any stuff since my right hand was (still is) hurt from September or October 2023. So, with that remove, I actually got more time and focus to spend on other stuff that matter to me the most.

From the illustration that I made, there no difference from what I plan for last year, simply because it's not perfect or been done properly imo, practice makes perfect and I hope this year I got 85% satisfying result out of it. The art show actually 4 group action that I plan to do and I will focus and try my HARDEST to do it for this first half year.

  1. Preparing, I need to tidying up my stuff, meaning my room and my gadget. Finish and remove some products and unused clothes as well as remove app that I don't use and remove my gadget from me (for most of the time) aka detox.
  2. Health, I think I am ready for weight training but a light one because my wrist still on recovery, as well as stretching for flexibility, meditation for my mental health and some vitamins.
  3. Learn a skill or skills. I recently start using a new software for my art, also I really want to more fluent on other language. Retain more focus to read more book and lastly driving, I got my license , I know the basic ... I need more courage to get use to it.
  4. Income, last year was so hectic and too that my clip art almost or practically halted , so my stream of income not that good, so I need to work harder this year.
ThroughDDayBlogger
Review on 2023

Till today, I still try to re-focusing my unruly brain for my task. I feel a discomfort but because I know better , that this was a result of trying to break a pattern that already set for years, so I will continue until new set of habit form . I hope that would not take a long and I would enjoy the process and learn more things from it.

That's for today, till next post. Stay warm and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment