Friday, December 29, 2023

Interesting: 2023 End Year Light Reading

My motivation stock for this year was depleted and gone.

ThroughDDayBlogger
The Shut-in Lady Is An Understanding Sacred Beast Caretaker

Think about it, I think the motivation already gone since September.  Anyway, hobby is a thing that anchor us or , in this case me...to my daily survival, and one of my primary hobby is reading manga ... a light manga.

The Villainess Falls for the Notorious Noble
 
ThroughDDayBlogger
The Villainess Falls for the Notorious Noble

 
"Aikawa Eri dies in a traffic accident after staying up all night playing an otome game. She reincarnates as Eris, the villainess of her favorite game. In order to avoid the bad end, she tries her best to change the story, but as expected, it’s hard to rewrite fate…

She is abandoned by the prince. Even more, her life almost ends when she is attacked by a gang of thugs, but a young man appears...

Will the antisocial prince change her destiny? This is the reincarnated villainess’s rebirth romance fantasy!"
 
I like the art, tho the story is also "isekai" genre, but from the get go its already  move on from the "isekai" story... if that make any sense (?!)
 
So far, the female lead got no use (typical Japanese female main lead) but she can cook/baking and it's a light story... typical happy ending without trouble story , so I don't mind a simple main character. Especially when my brain already over work this year.
 
Kawaii Hito
 
ThroughDDayBlogger
Kawaii Hito
 
'Hanazono is feared due to his grim reaper-like face. However, college student Suzuki Hiyori confessed to him and they started going out! While Hanazono is pretty much bewildered about it, seems like Hiyori is the only one who notices his "real face."'
 
Another my fav manga, already complete but  still I re-read it  with another my "light series" if I ever need a boost endorphin

The Shut-in Lady Is An Understanding Sacred Beast Caretaker

ThroughDDayBlogger
The Shut-in Lady Is An Understanding Sacred Beast Caretaker
 

'"We need money for your bedridden mother. So please, work at the Royal Palace!"

This is what the daughter of a Count, Muriel, was told by her father one day, which she firmly refused.

That's because she's a shut-in whose weakness is socializing, simply immersing herself in books. No way am I going to work at the Royal Palace!, is what she thought, but her father proposed she work as a librarian. Thinking that she might be able to work there if it's that, Muriel immediately went for an interview, but--

Why is she being interviewed by Commander Silas who exudes sensuality!? And why is it that when she came to, she was already employed as the "Sacred Beast Caretaker," someone who takes care of the sacred beasts!? A very popular work from Ichijinsha's Iris Collection!!! The long-awaited comicalization of the Sacred Beast love comedy between a shut-in lady and the commander of the Sacred Beast Order!!'
 
My fav... recent, I read this before and then for some reason it was halted ... and just continue recently. Another simple story with animal involve... another fav beside baking theme!
 
Recommended! This one originally a light novel ... I want to read it too, soon!

This for for now, I got another post to make LOL. Have a nice day and happy new year 2024.

No comments :

Post a Comment