Sunday, December 10, 2023

Interesting: Mangas

A little bit fantasy and mystery

ThroughDDayBlogger

Hokuhokusei ni Kumo to Ike

The Holy Grail of Eris
 
 
ThroughDDayBlogger
The Holy Grail of Eris

"Constance, the daughter to a Viscount whose only value is her honesty, and Scarlet Castiel, the most reviled villainess of the era who was sentenced to death ten years ago. When the two people who were never supposed to meet encountered one another at a night party, the story that should have ended with Scarlet's death began anew.

Although their relationship only began out of mutual interest, they soon became true partners in an effort to unravel the mysteries of a grand conspiracy borne out of the past, that still has a vicious grip on the present." 

In term of art, this series actually gave me a hint of shoujo manga, luckily I still check it out. At the time I still read a lot of Iseakai story ... most of them are historical background so, this seems similar to that. And I was wrong.

There was depth in the story, detective mystery ... my kind of story. Recommended , still on going I hope not too draggy and not too dark , I'm sensing this story can be that (dark).
 
Hanaoni Tobira no Sakaimeya-san
 
ThroughDDayBlogger
Hanaoni Tobira no Sakaimeya-san


"All demons desire to become part of human society, but what's a demon to do if he's so powerful he's too worried to touch anyone? Or if a bird demon who can't walk wants to visit someone's grave? With the help of a friend, a boy helps the demons that cross the gate."
 
Fantasy, mystery , supernatural  yet slice of life type of story , remind me of Natsume Yuujinchou (I haven't share this on on this blog), but shorter and lighter.

Already finished and , I like it! I recommended it.

Hokuhokusei ni Kumo to Ike
 
ThroughDDayBlogger

Hokuhokusei ni Kumo to Ike

"Icelandic seventeen-year-old Kumiyama has three secrets: One, he can talk to cars. Two, he is weak to beautiful girls. Three, he is a detective."
 
Still on going , refreshing kind of story with a refreshing background ... makes me want to go to ICELAND. Art type ... love it. A bit mystery and thriller and slice of life. a must to check and read!

That's for  today, I'm in a rush so forgive for my sporadic and spontanious post in this last month of 2024.

Have  a nice and wonderful day.

No comments :

Post a Comment