Monday, December 11, 2023

Redbubble: Tranquility

Long time no update, so here we go... I mean , here I go!

ThroughDDayBlogger
RedBubble BarelyDevi Tranquility Design

 Originally this design was for my Society6, but I already post it other variation, so this one for my RedBubble. Not to say, it's been ages since my last upload on this platform. 

I thought I should differentiate each platform style, but my thinking process a bit jumbled and the tendency is, the more I thought the more it not gonna happen. So for now I just do it like NIKE and see what I can do to tidying up ... later.

Back to my Tranquility design, this design was when I explore and experimenting shape and repetition ... last year. I like how it turn out, kinda like trance, cosmic calming... tranquil vibe.

I shares lot about society6, with RedBubble  ... the pet stuff got me hooked, so I hope the item can color up your furbaby days or space.

For the whole Tranquility collection, kindly check  >>> RedBubble BarelyDevi Tranquility

And let me share some in this post, like always ^^

>>> RedBubble BarelyDevi Tranquility Mouse Pad

ThroughDDayBlogger
Tranquility Mouse Pad

>>> RedBubble BarelyDevi Tranquility Dog Mat

 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Tranquility Dog Mat

>>> RedBubble BarelyDevi Tranquility Cat Mat

ThroughDDayBlogger
Tranquility Cat Mat

>>> RedBubble BarelyDevi Tranquility Apron

 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Tranquility Apron

>>> RedBubble BarelyDevi Tranquility Comforter

ThroughDDayBlogger
Tranquility Comforter

 That's for today ... this time post. see you next post.

Wish me luck and have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment