Saturday, November 18, 2023

Journal: Inktober 2023 Final

 Yep!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day24, Shallow
 

Before I start, all of my art or draw or any product on my online shop was posted on my Instagram , kindly check it out and connect with me there ^^

>>> Barelydevi Instagram

So, for Day 24, Shallow

Self explanatory, what it called in English... a float? Floaty? Play in water need that... it's a must shallow or deep, I need that to full enjoyment. 

Day 25,dangerous

I'm afraid of my gadget. Because I am aware of my ability to retain focus... none, yes... none.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day25, Dangerous

Day 26, Remove

I need to remove some stuff from my room and cabinet. I need to finish it ASAP!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day26,Remove

Day 27, beast

I got many of them laying around inside my home/nest/lair.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day27,Beast

Day 28, Sparkle

My cats eyes... sparkling... some of them got really beautiful colors.. yes... multiple colors.


ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day28, Sparkle

Day 29, massive

The only massive responsibility that I took, consciously.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day29,Massive

Day 30, Rush

Recently , because of drought, water is scarce , so when the water is coming/on ... I rushing to collect and reserve it for later.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day30,Rush

Day 31, fire

Another recent incident... my empty yard was on fire.. thankfully the fire fighter was always ready with water, even in drought season. Really appreciate them.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day 31, Fire

That's for today , now I'm on to next task.

Have a great day and stay warm ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment